Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Book of Mormon

My mom, of all people, is a big fan of The Book of Mormon. I gave her a ticket to see it in Chicago last year for Christmas, but I still hadn't seen it. Last year it came to the Kennedy Center in DC and tickets were going for $300-$600. Luckily, I am very patient, so when it came back to the Kennedy Center again, my mom and I decided to go. I'm glad I did. I'm not sure how Trey Parker, Robert Lopez, and Matt Stone did it, but they've invented something that is at the same time hilarious, offensive, and still allows you to walk away thinking all Mormons are actually really great. We had a fantastic time and it was really special seeing it with my mom. Thanks for coming with me, Mom!

7-3-15 - Me & Mom

Pre-Show Photo Op on the Kennedy Center Balcony


Illegal Stage Photo

Illegal Ceiling Photo
Make sure you ask my mom about her ceiling photo.

No comments: